1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine salsa ingredients.
2. Preheat broiler on high. Line a broil-safe tray/dish with Gefen Parchment Paper.
3. In a small bowl, combine spices (excluding salt and pepper).
4. Place salmon in tray/dish and brush with one tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Apply seasoning to top of salmon pieces and spread evenly.
6. Pour one tablespoon oil in pan around the fish (for extra-moist fish).
7. Place in a broiler on the middle rack and broil until browned and cooked through, around eight to 15 minutes.
8. To check for doneness, press a spoon at the center of the fillet. If the fish feels firm and doesn’t jiggle, it is ready.
9. Baste fish with any liquids in the pan.
10. To serve, place salmon in a serving dish and scatter salsa around the fillets. Alternatively, place salmon on a serving dish and place some salsa over each fillet.