1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Spray the inside of two muffin pans. Arrange the wonton wrappers in the muffin cups and spray again.
3. Place the pans into the oven for five to seven minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mix oil, vinegar, and spices together in a bowl. Add the tomatoes and red onion and toss to coat. Add the feta cheese and gently fold in.
5. Raise the oven heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
6. Spoon the mixture into the wonton cups and return to the oven for another 20 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature.