1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Beat the oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and the flavorings. Mix the baking powder into the flour and add it to the batter, alternating with the soy milk. Beat well.
3. Mix all the topping ingredients.
4. Pour half the batter into a well-greased tube or Bundt pan. Sprinkle on half the nut topping. Pour the remaining batter on top. Sprinkle on the remaining topping.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.