1. To assemble the kebobs, add half of the marinade to the chicken and combine. Allow chicken to marinade for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut up whatever veggies your family likes and divide the remaining marinade amongst each bowl of veggies.
3. Set out skewers and allow everyone to assemble and customize their own kebobs. Alternatively, add all the chicken to a few kebobs and give each veggie their own individual skewers.
4. Grill for three minutes on each side or until veggies and chicken are cooked thoroughly.
5. Take everything off of skewers and place onto individual trays.
Serve buffet style and enjoy!