1. Sprinkle gelatin over water and bloom.
2. Caramelize honey in pot over medium-high heat until it is deep amber brown and smells of fresh bread, usually five to 10 minutes (use a pot with plenty of extra room for bubbling).
3. Turn off heat. Be mindful when adding the next ingredients to the warm honey as they could bubble up.
4. Add the following ingredients slowly and evenly: Add in milk to honey and whisk. Add in bloomed gelatin and whisk. Add in cream and whisk. Add in pinch of salt and whisk. Use hand mixer to get a nice even, thick consistency.
5. Pour mixture into your molds, then refrigerate for an hour.
6. Pull molds from fridge and place in warm water bath for 30 seconds to loosen the mixture. You should see the edges start to appear wet.
7. Put your serving bowl or dish on top of mold and then invert as shown in the video.
8. Garnish your panna cotta and serve!