1. Prepare cauliflower according to directions and set aside.
2. Sauté the onion, garlic, and zucchini in a bit of avocado oil.
3. Pulse the mushrooms and walnuts in a food processor until it resembles the texture of chopped meat.
4. Once the veggies are cooked through, add the riced cauliflower and the “meat” mixture, then add the marinara sauce, nutritional yeast, balsamic vinegar, and salt.
5. Cook on medium-low for five minutes, stirring while it cooks.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir until heated through and incorporated.
7. Serve immediately. Garnish with freshly grated parmesan (I used vegan) and chopped fresh basil.