1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, and pepper.
2. Rub one side of each cutlet with the mixture. Place about one-fourth cup of cauliflower rice in the center of the cutlet. Roll up each cutlet very tightly by placing one side over and then the other to close. Place roll seam side down in a nine- by nine-inch (23- by 23-centimeter) oven-to-table baking dish very close together to ensure that the rolls hold well.
3. Combine the apricot jam, coconut aminos, garlic, and pepper. Use a brush to baste the tops of the rollups.
4. To make the mock bread crumb topping, place the crumb ingredients into a plastic bag and shake until well combined, then sprinkle over the glazed cutlets.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).