1. Place the rice, salsa, water, and salt in a pot, cover, bring to a boil, and then lower to a simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Mix together the olive oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, crushed red pepper and garlic.
3. Place peppers and onions on one side of a greased sheet pan, and drizzle with half of the sauce.
4. Add the lime juice to the remaining sauce.
5. Place the chicken on the other half of the sheet pan and drizzle with the rest of the sauce mixture.
6. Cook at 400F for 30 minutes uncovered.
7. Serve chicken and vegetables over the rice.