1. Slice cutlets into bite-sized chunks.
2. Combine the chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne, mixing until evenly seasoned.
3. Place the flour and eggs into separate bowls.
4. Dip the chicken into the flour, egg, then back into the flour.
5. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
6. Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown and crispy.
7. In a pot over medium heat, cook the hot sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic powder, and onion powder until bubbly.
8. Toss the chicken in the sauce until evenly combined.