1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Dredge cutlets in potato starch.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry cutlets in olive oil until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Place fried chicken into a 9- x 13-inch pan. Using the same skillet, sauté mushrooms and garlic until browned. Add wine, lemon juice, stock, salt, and pepper to vegetables. Bring to a boil.
5. Pour sauce over chicken. (Chicken can be frozen at this point. Add 25 minutes to baking time if baking frozen chicken.)
6. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.