1. Set up six to eight four-ounce cups with Popsicle sticks.
2. First make the light layer by adding coconut milk, cashew butter, pitted Medjool dates, and vanilla extract to blender or food processor.
3. Blend until mixed together, scraping down sides as needed.
4. Place in a bowl. Then add the chocolate fudge ingredients and blend again.
5. Pour some of the chocolate mixture into cups filling them one third of the way, then add the lighter layer followed by another layer of chocolate. Top with crushed coconut flakes, bee pollen or cocoa nibs (or a combo of all three).
6. Place a Popsicle stick into each cup and freeze for at least six hours.
7. To remove fudge pops from molds, you can let the molds sit out at room temperature for about five minutes, then gently apply pressure around mold to loosen before removing.
8. Full fat canned coconut milk will provide a creamier texture but you can also use lite canned coconut milk.