1. Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave safe bowl or double boiler. If using a microwave, heat in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
2. Stir in mint extract and coconut oil. Stir in almonds and toss until fully coated with chocolate.
3. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a spoon, drop almonds onto the parchment paper. You can drop them individually or a few at a time to create clusters.
4. In a separate bowl, melt white decorating chocolate in a double boiler or microwave and stir until smooth and completely melted. Pour into a ziplock bag and snip a tiny piece off the corner. Drizzle almonds with white chocolate and sprinkle lightly with crushed candies while the chocolate is still wet.
5. Place pans into refrigerator to harden, about 10–15 minutes. Store in an airtight container between pieces of parchment paper.