1. In a double boiler or small pot, melt chocolate. Add three tablespoons sugar, wine, cocoa powder, and water. Stir to combine.
2. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg yolks with a fork. Add a few tablespoonfuls of the chocolate mixture to the yolks. Stir to combine.
3. Add remaining chocolate mixture and stir well. Set aside to cool.
4. Beat egg whites with remaining three tablespoons sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture and divide between the two pans. Freeze.
5. When ready to serve, cut into individual pieces, plate, and drizzle with reserved mocha fudge.
You may substitute truffle-filled chocolate for half the bittersweet chocolate in the chocolate mousse layer, if nuts are not a problem. (Many truffle chocolates have ground hazelnuts in the filling.)