1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius) and line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and generously rub the spice mix over the chicken.
2. In another bowl, toss the frozen corn kernels with olive oil and spice blend.
3. Arrange the chicken and corn kernels on the prepared baking sheets, making sure they’re in a single layer. Roast in the oven for 25–30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the corn is golden brown.
4. Alternatively, if you want to grill the chicken and corn instead of roasting, preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for about five to six minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius). Grill the corn kernels on a skillet
for about eight to 10 minutes, or until charred on all sides.
5. Remove the chicken and corn from the oven (or grill) and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.