1. In a pot, bring oil up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a separate heat-proof container, add all of your spices, garlic, and shallot. Pour hot oil over everything and allow to cool.
Prepare the Crostini
1. Slice crostini season with olive oil, salt, and pepper and toast in the oven until crisp.
1. Add cherry tomatoes and olive oil to a cast-iron skillet and season with salt and pepper. Place in a 350-degree-Fahrenheit oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the skins pop open and begin to release juice.
2. Remove from oven and add feta cheese. Top with chili crisp and chili oil. Finish with fresh herbs like thyme or oregano. NOTE: Goat cheese is my favorite for this dish, if using dairy. Enjoy with your crostinis and plenty of friends!