1. The night before you plan to make the ice cream (or anytime you have overripe bananas around), slice and freeze ripe bananas in a Ziploc bag.
2. In a food processor fitted with the S-blade, place all cookie dough ingredients except chocolate chips and process until the mixture has a dough-like consistency (it can take a good few minutes of mixing). Mix in chocolate chips.
3. Roll out dough on a baking sheet between two pieces of Gefen Parchment Paper. Freeze.
4. Once frozen, cut into little cubes and return to freezer until ready to use. (You will need half for each batch of ice cream.)
5. Soak cashews in 1/4 cup water for 30 minutes.
6. Drain cashews and place in the food processor or a high-powered blender. Add the rest of the ice cream ingredients and blend until everything is combined. You should have a creamy soft-serve consistency.
7. In a loaf pan or small rectangular container, place half of the ice cream, then sprinkle on some cookie dough. Spread on the rest of the ice cream and top with some more cookie dough.
8. Freeze, then use an ice cream scoop to serve just like you would any other ice cream.