1. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine soy and teriyaki sauces. Add meat and mix well. Refrigerate for five minutes.
3. Place cornstarch in a separate bowl. Remove meat from refrigerator. Dredge each piece of meat in cornstarch and place on prepared baking sheet. Keep meat spread out in a single layer.
4. Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium–high heat. When oil is hot, add meat (use tongs) and fry until golden brown on each side, three to four minutes. Do not overcrowd pan; fry in batches. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
5. Place baking sheet in freezer for at least 45 minutes. (This is crucial for crispy meat strips when frying.)