1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper. Brush the paper with olive oil.
2. Combine eggs and spices in a deep bowl. Whisk together well.
3. Combine bread crumbs and cooked quinoa in a large flat plate.
4. Dip the cutlet strips into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture. (If you keep one hand for the egg and one hand for the crumbs, it’s much easier and neater.)
5. Spray the cutlets generously with cooking spray before placing in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
6. Place all ingredients for the dipping sauce in the food processor and blend together for one minute.
7. To serve: Place the chicken cutlet fingers on a large round platter. Place sauce in the center. Alternately, you can serve in small plastic cups with a bit of sauce at the bottom.
If you’re pressed for time, you can use any sweet ’n’ spicy sauce you have — i.e., honey-mustard sauce.