1. Combine coconut aminos, oot, hot honey, salt, and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare two roasters that can fit together in your oven.
3. Place the vegetables in one roaster and the Cornish hens in the other. Pour half of the sauce over the vegetables. Spray the Cornish hens generously with avocado oil. Cook, uncovered: the veggies for 20 minutes and the hens for 25.
4. Once the veggies and chicken are done roasting separately, combine together and add the rest of the sauce along with water.
5. Cover and cook on 400 covered for 35 to 40 minutes, then uncovered for another 10 to 12 minutes.