1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
3. Bake for 30–45 minutes or until soft.
4. Allow to cool.
5. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Add farro. Reduce flame to low and simmer for 20–30 minutes or until water disappears.
6. In a bowl or container, mix oil, vinegar, tahini paste, garlic, maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
7. In a large bowl, toss together the greens, farro, pecans, pistachios, dried cranberries, and sweet potatoes. Add dressing and toss to coat.