1. Prepare all of the filling ingredients and place them onto a large plate.
2. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Completely submerge each spring roll wrapper (one at a time) for about 30 seconds, until the wrapper becomes soft and pliable. Immediately transfer the softened wrapper onto a damp dish towel.
3. Place the filling ingredients (a nice blend of all) in a strip at one end of the wrapper.
4. Take the edge of the wrapper and fold it onto the ingredients. Then fold the sides of the wrapper in (like a burrito). Then roll it up tightly, keeping the filling in. Cut the roll in half on an angle with a strong knife.
5. Serve with the dipping sauce.