1. In a large bowl, combine the Jasmine rice, diced onion, chopped scallions, chopped mushrooms, drained chickpeas, pitted olives and one of the Spice Mix 1. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
2. Place the halved head of garlic and sprigs of thyme in a netted bag. Position the bag in the center of a roasting pan. Add the baby carrots, three-fourths cup of honey, and some date syrup on top of the carrots.
3. Carefully stuff each David Elliot Rock Cornish Hen with the prepared rice stuffing mixture. Place the hens in the roasting pan with their wings facing upward and forward.
4. Use the remaining rice stuffing to fill any gaps around the hens in the roasting pan.
5. Evenly pour the chicken stock over the hens and the rice stuffing in the pan.
6. Drizzle the remaining honey and date syrup evenly over the hens.
7. Sprinkle Spice Mix 2 over the top of the hens.
8. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit (162 degrees Celsius) for two and a half hours covered, then uncover for an additional half hour.
9. Zest the lemon over the hens to infuse them with a refreshing citrus aroma.
10. Once cooked, garnish the dish with freshly chopped parsley and vibrant pomegranate seeds just before serving.