Fish has always been symbolic of Purim, because the mazel of Adar is dagim. Take this fish and dress it up in the spirit of Yom Tov. It’s artsy enough to keep on your table so that everyone can help themselves to some.
Prepare the Truffle Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub the inside of the fish with oil and salt. Fill the center of the fish with cilantro.
3. Cook for 55 minutes, or until fish is opaque all the way through and flakes easily with a fork.
Prepare the Truffle Aioli
1. Add olive oil and egg to a tall container. Place the immersion blender right over the egg yolk and pulse until a creamy mayo forms. Add truffle oil and salt and pulse until combined.
Prepare the Tri-Color Carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread carrots on a large baking sheet, separated by color so the colors don’t bleed onto each other. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.