1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large bowl, place flour, sugars, margarine, half a cup of oil, and cinnamon; mix to combine. Remove one and a half cups of crumbs for the topping and set aside.
3. Add eggs, juice, and baking powder to the bowl, and mix to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, place remaining quarter cup of oil, dissolved coffee, cocoa powder, and confectioners’ sugar; mix to combine.
5. Line the bottom of a 10- by 14-inch (26- by 36-centimeter) baking pan with Gefen Parchment Paper (only the bottom). Pour white batter into the pan. Pour chocolate batter on top and swirl into white batter. Spread crumbs over the top.
6. Bake for one hour and 10 minutes.