1. Use fingers to combine ground beef, eggs, kosher salt, black pepper and bread crumbs in a large bowl until well mixed.
2. In a large pot, pour in one jar of marinara.
3. Scoop approximately two tablespoons of meat mixture into your palm and using both palms roll into a round ball. Place the ball into the pan on top of the marinara. Repeat until all of the meat mixture is rolled up and in the sauce.
4. Pour the second jar of marinara over all of the meatballs. Cover the pot with a lid and turn heat on medium. Cook for 30 minutes or until pressing on a meatball, the juices run clear. There is no need to stir or disturb. Just walk away for 30 minutes.
5. Serve over cooked pasta or between layers of crusty bread.