1. In a small container, mix lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and parsley. Store sealed.
2. Packaging: Pack a mixing bowl, knife, and fork. Put the parsley mixture, the olives, and the techina into a cooler or insulated bag, directly on top of ice packs. Then put in the eggplants and peppers.
1. Grill eggplant on all sides, until soft all around.
2. Grill peppers until roasted on all sides. Peel once they are no longer boiling. Remove seeds. Set hot pepper aside.
3. Peel eggplant and chop finely with roasted red pepper.
4. Add parsley mixture. Mix and transfer to a serving plate.
5. Garnish with black olives and the roasted hot pepper.
1. Prepare plenty of pitas or tortillas to heat on the barbecue. Some people don’t consider eggplant worth eating without techina.