1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour one-fourth cup + one tablespoon olive oil onto a rimmed baking sheet and turn until the pan is evenly coated. Set aside.
2. Drain the chickpeas from the water. Pour them into a food processor along with the red onion half, parsley, cilantro, garlic, spices and one tablespoon of olive oil. Blend.
3. Using your hands, scoop out about two heaping tablespoons of the mixture at a time. Shape the falafel into small patties, about two inches wide and half an inch thick. Place each falafel on your oiled pan.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, carefully flipping the falafels halfway through baking, until the falafels are deeply golden on both sides.
5. Place romaine lettuce in a large bowl. Top with falafel balls, tabouli salad, feta cheese, mixed olives, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and red onion. Drizzle with tahini sauce before serving.