1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously grease a Bundt pan.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat. Add vanilla extract and set aside.
3. Pulse flour and almonds in a food processor until almonds are finely ground. Transfer to a large bowl. Whisk in baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and cloves.
4. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat melted margarine, brown sugar, sugar, and confectioners’ sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about five minutes. Mix in orange zest. Add eggs and yolks one at a time, beating to blend between additions. Beat until fluffy, about three minutes.
5. Reduce speed to low. Add half of the dry ingredients; mix until almost blended. Add soy milk and mix, then add remaining dry ingredients and mix until batter is blended and smooth. Pour into the prepared pan and tap the pan gently on the counter to even out.
6. Bake in the center of the oven until cake is dark golden brown and a tester inserted near the center of the cake comes out with moist crumbs, 60 to 65 minutes.
7. Transfer pan to a wire rack. Let cool in the pan for 25 minutes, then invert cake onto rack and let cool completely, about one hour.