1. Gently blend strawberries using a blender stick, leaving a few small pieces. Mix strawberry Jell-O with boiling water in a small bowl, whisking together until smooth. Add strawberries and mix all together. Add one full cup of the ice cream and gently mix together.
2. Pour half of the strawberry mixture into each graham cracker crust, smoothing out top and tapping on the counter to release any air bubbles. Freeze on a straight surface.
3. Pulse mango chunks in a food processor or gently blend with blender stick, leaving a few small pieces, if desired. Mix Jell-O with boiling juice in a small bowl, whisking together until smooth. Add mango and mix all together. Add the remaining cup of ice cream and gently mix together.
4. Pour on top of frozen strawberry layer, as above. Freeze until ready to serve.
5. Bring all ingredients for strawberry sauce to a boil in a small saucepan. Lower flame and simmer for about five minutes. Blend. Refrigerate until using.
You can make your own vanilla ice cream, as follows: 3 eggs separated, 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, 1 8-oz. container (226-g.) non-dairy whipping cream, and 1 package white chocolate-flavored pudding (I use Osem). Beat whites with sugar. Set aside. Beat yolks until lemony. Add whipped topping and pudding, mixing until all is incorporated. Fold in whites. Freeze until using. You will have leftover ice cream for another time.