1. In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, oil, and corn syrup.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and ginger.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir until a soft dough comes together.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
5. Roll dough into one-inch (two- and one- fourth-centimeter) balls and place on Gefen Parchment-lined baking sheets, allowing three inches (seven and a half centimeters) between cookies (they spread a lot).
6. Press down on each ball with the tines of a fork and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture, if desired.
7. Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until beginning to brown at edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool.