1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
2. Place each vegetable, sliced, into a separate baking pan. Coat vegetables in avocado oil. Season well with sea salt and pepper. Roast to a crisp texture, then let cool.
3. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Pat dry with paper towels and spread on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss with spices and salt. Bake for 20–22 minutes until crunchy.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the skirt steaks: Over low heat, sauté the steaks in avocado oil and soy sauce, mixing periodically. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
5. For the dressing, place all ingredients in a mini food processor and mix until a thick dressing consistency forms. If it’s pasty, it’s too thick. Add one tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.