1. Open cans of cream and spill out coconut water (reserve for a different use, such as smoothies).
2. In a mixer with whisk beaters attached, pour the cream and beat on high until light and fluffy. Add melted chocolate and honey (if using) and whip until incorporated and fluffy once again.
3. Spoon or pipe into mini mousse cups.
4. Place whip topping ingredients in the mixer and beat on high until light and fluffy.
5. Spoon or pipe on top of mousse.
6. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve.