1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all the ingredients. If the dough is a little loose/sticky and you want it to firm up a bit, you can stick it in the fridge for a few minutes to chill. (I didn’t need to.)
3. Sprinkle some flour onto a surface and flatten out the dough.
4. Cut the dough into circles (I used the top of a cup).
5. Fold in the dough to look like a hamantasch and place chocolate chips/chunks in the center.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes (watch so they don’t overbake!).