1. Boil pasta according to packet instructions.
2. Whilst the pasta is cooking, put a splash of olive oil in a pot on a medium heat and add the tomato paste. Pour in the tinned tomatoes and bring to the boil. Add the tuna.
3. Add the dry spices, half the basil and season with salt & pepper.
4. When the pasta is cooked, add it to the tomato mixture and then pour into a dish.
5. Tear or slice the fresh mozzarella and spread it across the top with some extra basil.
6. Bake on 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted – for the last 3-5 minutes turn the grill up high and let it crisp a little (be careful it doesn’t burn).