1. Place the flour and wings in a bag and shake the wings until well coated.
2. Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet, and place the wings on top of the cooling rack. Cook for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the hot sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and honey. In a cup, combine the corn starch and water until the corn starch dissolves. Add to the hot sauce mixture and mix well.
4. After the wings have cooked for an hour, remove them from the oven and place the wings and about 1/4 of the sauce in a bowl. Mix until the wings are coated in sauce. Return them to the cooling rack on the baking sheet. Switch the oven to broil on high, and broil for 3-5 minutes until the wings are crispy.
5. Remove from the oven and coat in more sauce. Serve hot with the parve ranch for dipping.