1. Break off small pieces of dough and roll each one with a rolling pin into a small circle or disc. Place on a Gefen Parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. Mix the marinara sauce and the mayonnaise together in a small bowl. (A whisk is helpful to fully incorporate the mayo.)
3. Cut the turkey pastrami into strips and then into small squares.
4. Place the shredded sweet potato in a small bowl and mix with two teaspoons olive oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Mix glaze ingredients together in another small bowl. You might want to microwave for 30 seconds so it’s well mixed. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
7. Smear each dough disc with sauce, top evenly with turkey, and sprinkle shredded sweet potato on top. Drizzle glaze over all. Bake for 20 minutes or until done.