1. In a small bowl, mix the oil with the garlic powder, oregano, and salt. Slice the bread in half and brush the inside and outside with the oil mixture.
2. Place the bread open on a sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for three to five minutes to toast. Remove from the oven and place the vegan cheese on one side and toast for another two to three minutes or until the cheese “melts.”
3. Prepare the salad dressing by mixing the mayo, vinegar, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, oregano, nutritional yeast, and honey in a bowl. Taste and season accordingly. Toss with the peppers and lettuce.
4. Layer the turkey, salami, and Italian salami on the hoagie.
5. Add the sliced onion and tomato to your liking. Top with the salad and close the sandwich.
6. Slice in half and enjoy!