1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Cut eggplants into half-inch rounds. Spread out on baking tray.
3. Pour olive oil into a small bowl. Using an egg brush, brush oil on tops and bottoms of eggplant rounds. Sprinkle salt and pepper over rounds.
4. Roast for 12–15 minutes. When cool, cut eggplant slices in half.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. In a large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper.
7. Pour marinara sauce in a baking dish.
8. Lay one lasagna noodle horizontally on parchment paper on the counter. Cut in half horizontally. Spread a little sauce over the noodle. Spread ricotta mixture on the noodle, leaving half an inch uncovered on each side. Repeat for remaining noodles.
9. Place three to four eggplant halves, skin-side up, over the ricotta mixture on a lasagna noodle. Let the tops of the eggplant slices stick out a little at the top. Roll up and place in the baking dish.
10. Repeat with remaining noodles and eggplant slices until done.
11. Cover and bake for 20–30 minutes.