1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Peel the eggplants and slice into half-inch-thick rounds. Sprinkle with salt. Let sit for five to 10 minutes to remove the natural bitterness. Rinse and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Meanwhile, combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and cornflake crumbs in a shallow plate or bowl. Coat eggplant slices in cornflake mixture and place on baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a nine x 13-inch baking pan, layer two layers of marinara, eggplant, farmer’s cheese, and mozzarella. Finish with an additional layer of eggplant, marinara, and mozzarella. Bake 40 minutes, covered.