1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together honey buffalo sauce by combining hot sauce, oil or melted margarine, honey, and apple cider vinegar.
3. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place in a nine- x 13-inch pan.
4. Completely coat the chicken with the honey buffalo sauce. Cover the pan with foil and bake for one hour to one hour and 15 minutes, or until cooked through and soft.
5. Let cool slightly before using two forks to shred the chicken. Let the shredded chicken stay in the pan to soak up more of the juices while you are preparing your dough.