1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix quinoa with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin and chickpeas. If you didn’t add salt when cooking the quinoa, add 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Mix until all the quinoa is coated with the oil and the spices. Roast for 20 minutes and let it cool.
4. To make the dressing, whisk together all the salad dressing ingredients or shake them in a jar with a tight lid.
5. In a large bowl, place lettuce and the rest of the vegetables. Top with cooked quinoa and chickpea mix and sprinkle over pistachios. Pour as much salad dressing as desired and mix well.