1. Peel and dice apples.
2. Place apples into pot and pour in the lemon juice. Add water, sugars, ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks, and honey. Mix all together and allow to cook on a medium flame. Mix occasionally and once the apples are soft and caramelised take off fire to cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit on fan setting.
4. Defrost filo pastry according to packaging.
5. Use a pizza cutter to slice down the middle of the pastry.
6. Spread oil onto the filo. Pinch and pull the filo to make waves. Add a spoonful of the apple mixture, cover and pull the sides in.
7. Brush honey over the parcels. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve with some (parve) vanilla ice cream et voila!