1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine meatball ingredients. Form into approximately one- and- a- half-inch (four-centimeter) balls and place on a large baking sheet.
3. On a separate baking sheet, place eggplant sticks and red peppers. Add oil and toss to coat. Place both pans in the oven and bake for 13 minutes.
4. Remove the pans from the oven. Turn over the meatballs and eggplant sticks, gently mix the peppers, and return the baking sheets to the oven for an additional five to six minutes. Remove pans from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Slice eggplant sticks in half and skewer ingredients as follows: two eggplant squares, a piece of red pepper, and a meatball.