1. Pour cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together honey, butter, and vanilla extract. Pour mixture over the cereal and mix very well. (You may want to mix using oiled hands.)
3. Line an eight-inch square pan with Gefen Parchment Paper. Pour mixture into the pan and place in the fridge to harden for a minimum of two hours.
4. When the bars are almost set, melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler. Once the bars have set, remove them from the fridge, cut into squares, and drizzle with melted chocolate.
5. Bars are best stored in the refrigerator so they maintain their shape.