1. Combine milk and wine. Dip 15 tea biscuits in the milk-wine mixture and place horizontally onto foil-lined cookie sheet (five rows of three biscuits each).
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients for the cheese filling. Spread half onto the cookies.
3. Dip another 15 tea biscuits and place over cheese. Spread remaining filling over biscuits.
4. Gently lift the foil at the long sides, bringing them towards the center to form a triangle. Pinch the foil tightly to seal.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
6. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.