1. Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
3. Add the remaining kugel ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased nine- by 13-inch oven-to-tableware dish.
4. Combine all crumb ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
5. Place a row of crumbs on top of kugel, gently pressing down. Then spread a row of cherry pie filling right near it.
6. Continue with a row of crumbs and then a row of blueberry pie filling until the entire top is covered.
7. Bake for 45 minutes or until done. If crumbs appear too brown before the kugel is ready, loosely cover with a piece of Gefen Parchment Paper and continue baking.
Tips: I did a thicker row of crumbs (yes, I used a ruler so it would be even!) and a thinner one of the fruit pie filling, but you can do as you please. You can also do stripes in the width.