1. Add the olive oil and garlic into a pot on medium heat. Add in the cubed pargiyot, salt and pepper and cook on both sides for about five minutes till the outside is mostly cooked.
2. Next add in all the cherry tomatoes, and most, but not all, of the basil and olives. Leave some of both on the side for later. Cook another five minutes.
3. Add in the penne pasta and mix. Pour in the water.
4. Cover the pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, lower the flame and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the pasta is soft to your liking. Time may vary. Then remove from the heat. Mix, then cover again and allow to sit a bit to absorb the leftover water at the bottom of the pot.
5. Once absorbed, add in the reserved chopped basil and olives and enjoy!