1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Beat together the eggs and sugar until very pale yellow.
3. Add remaining ingredients except sugar and cinnamon mixture, and mix until just combined. Don’t overmix.
4. In a separate bowl, combine topping ingredients with a fork or gently with your fingers.
5. Fill muffin cups one-third of the way.
6. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and mix. Fill the muffin cups the rest of the way with batter. Sprinkle topping evenly over the tops.
7. Place in oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.