1. Line a pizza maker with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Roughly chop spinach and remove stems. If using frozen, squeeze out the water.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs. Add spinach, salt, and pepper and mix. Add cheese and mix.
4. Plug in the pizza maker.
5. Lay phyllo sheets flat on the counter. Cover with a damp towel while working to keep them from drying out.
6. Brush one phyllo sheet generously with melted butter and lay horizontally on pizza maker, allowing it to hang over the sides.
7. Brush another sheet generously with melted butter and lay vertically on top of the previous layer. Repeat with remaining five to six layers, switching direction each time.
8. Add spinach mixture and flatten over the phyllo layers. Fold over the phyllo overhang by brushing more butter on each layer and folding over.
9. Close the top and bake for 25 minutes.
10. Remove from pizza maker, cut with a pizza cutter, and serve.