1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Sauté the chicken wings until golden and place in a baking pan that can fit all the pieces comfortably.
3. In a small saucepan, combine pineapple juice, honey, garlic, ketchup, and vinegar.
4. Bring to a boil. Dissolve the cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water and add it to the saucepan.
5. Mix well to prevent lumps from forming. Remove from flame.
6. Pour pineapple sauce over the wings. Arrange pineapple pieces around the chicken.
7. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.